Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Best Kept Secret About Having a Flat Stomach

Advertisement



“How to get a flat stomach”…. Hmmmm. This is not usually the kind of advice I give out here on Thank Your Body. And for good reason. In a world that worships thinness and continues to bombard us with unhealthy and unrealistic body images, I think most of the “hype” around getting a flat stomach is often at the expense of real health. Not to mention it negates that fact that you can achieve health at almost any size.
And yet, having said that, the tips I’m going to share in this post may surprise you. I’m not going to promote crunches (please, no!), restrictive diets, or torturing “suck it in” techniques.
Nope.
The following ideas are things that really are about improving your health. They just happen to help you get a flat stomach, too. (Awesome, I know).

Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment