Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Mandala Yoga Massage Ball for Myofascial Release of Tension and Stiff Muscles

Advertisement



I received these massage balls in the mail and wanted to try them out. I am a perfect candidate for something that proclaims to help with pain because I am in constant pain in my muscles, joints and soft tissue.

They did not come with instructions, only linking me to their website, which also didn't have any instructions. Thanks to Google, I found some images and YouTube videos on how to use them.


Advertisement


3 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. 충남출장안마

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Fitness BF Deals

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. deep tissue massage

    ReplyDelete