Friday, November 4, 2016

Hit All Muscle Fibers – Lower Body

Advertisement



ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO ACTIVATE ALL MUSCLE FIBERS? PARTICULARLY THE LOWER BODY?

Nowadays, most people have jobs that require them to sit a lot. In this position, especially the muscles on the back of your body (glutes, hamstrings, back) are stretched and inactive, whereas the entire front (quadriceps, chest muscles) is often very tight.

your training. Studying in medical school has changed my outlook on fitness and exercise. While I work out, I think about the anatomy of the muscles and how they are activated by the brain. This helps me to fully stimulate a motor unit and thus hit all muscle fibers.

Today’s article gives tips on how to activate all muscles of the lower body: Glutes, Hamstrings and Quadriceps.

This post is the follow-up to science of muscle activation, I recommend you check that out first before reading on.


Advertisement


No comments:

Post a Comment